The Farmhouse Flat has an elevated south facing position with magnificent panoramic views over the garden and River Forth towards Edinburgh, with the Forth Rail Bridge to the west and the Bass Rock to the east.
Please note that:
As this is a working farm we cannot allow any pets.
This is a non-smoking property
- Living Room with Dining and Kitchen area has French doors leading to the garden. Electric cooker, fridge,microwave, deep freeze and washing machine.
- Free Wi Fi broadband, 26 inch TV with freeview channels, DVD player & DVDs,books, indoor games, outdoor games and toy cupboard
- One Double/twin bedroom
- One Twin bedroom
- Travel cot and highchair available.
- Bathroom with overbath electric shower, shaver point and heated towel rail.
- Second toilet with washbasin
- Bedlinen, towels and utilities included
- Large garden with garden furniturniture, Gas BBQ and plenty of space for outdoor games
The living room offers a comfortable place to relax after a hard day’s enjoying yourself! Entertainment includes a 26 inch flat screen television with freeview channels, DVD player, CD player, radio and free broadband. Also toy cupboard, indoor games and outdoor games.
The well equipped kitchen where guests will find everything needed to cook a hearty meal. Forms part of the living room and dining area. Equipment includes: electric cooker, fridge, microwave, deep freeze and washing machine.
The twin bedroom with amazing views of the garden and across the Forth. Main bedroom with panoramic views over the garden and River Forth. Large spacious room with double/twin beds. Travel cot and highcair available
Spacious tiled bathroom with bath and overbath electric shower, toilet, handbasin, shaver point and heated towel rail.
There is also a second toilet with handbasin in the flat.